[Xastir] Map Pointer Wiki Page

Kevin Glueck kglueck at viz.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 5 23:24:40 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 15:38, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Here's something you can all contribute to:
>
>     http://www.findewe.com/nwaprs/XastirMaps
>
> This is a Wiki page where you can add downloadable sites for maps
> that work with Xastir.
>
> The 2003 Tigermap web site isn't functional yet, but should be
> within the next few days.

Thanks to the work of Derrick, we now have the shapefiles crunched
and transferred...so they're available.  If you want an entire
state's files, they are available in one large zip for your convenience.
(or you can download individual counties, your choice).  Enjoy!

Kevin

--
Kevin Glueck                            Senior Systems Administrator
kglueck at viz.tamu.edu                    Langford Arch Center C-416D