[Xastir] Cygwin

ha2vr ha2vr at freemail.hu
Sat Apr 3 03:23:34 EST 2004

I tried to solve this way the problem but had only partial success.
Still did not finish make.
As I played a lot with it I decided to make a fresh install of Cygwin
and xastir. I finished Cygwin with success but Xfree86-xwinclip could
not be installed as it is a removed package.
Getting xastir source was OK.
./bootstrap.sh OK
./configure looks OK
make can not create the executable file.
It runs and writes:
gcc -g -02 -pipe -Wall -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib
-no-undefined -o xastir.exe alert.o awk.o bulletin_gui.o ......... -lX11
-lpcro
gcc: unrecognized option '-no-undefined'
Then it starts eating the RAM, windows starts to increase swap file and
the process never ends just eats the memory.

I have no more idea what was going wrong.

Do you have Curt idea what was going wrong?

Best 73!

Gyuszi - ha2vr