[Xastir] More DRG Questions

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Sat Apr 3 03:34:13 EST 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 03:29:27AM -0500, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <shadow at dementia.org> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > > -c packbits results in the same error from Xastir as with -c zip, doesn't
> > > support random access
> >
> > The only time I have ever seen the compression/random access deal has been
> > when using DRGs that don't have UTM transformation parameters in them.
>
> The CA stuff is Albers, right? Everything I got from casil.ucdavis.edu
> also works.

Could be.  The only time I have seen this error was with something in
Lambert Conformal Conic, and it was pretty repeatable with that.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry