[Xastir] More DRG Questions

Josh Keller jeepin95 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 06:27:04 EST 2004

> Could you point me at the sit where you're getting the data?  My bet is that
> there is still something wrong with this step.

I went ahead and uploaded one of the non-working maps to my web server.
You can grab it here...http://www.nworsar.org/a145121.zip

I've gotten everything "working" now. I wrote myself a script to run
through all the non-working files I've downloaded, insert the missing
geo data, and compress it with lzw...I had wondered what that lzw
archive was on the FTP site, why i didn't connect that with the fact
that it wasn't working I don't know :-) The "fixed" files load fine in
Xastir and are positioned correctly and everything. If there is a
quicker way where I don't have to run through the script that would be
great, and it would be better to not have to use lzw since we would like
to keep the SO laptop "clean".

Thanks for all the help,
Josh Keller