[Xastir] Cygwin

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 14:32:46 EDT 2004

Curt,

I had problems with an install I started last weekend, so I started over
yesterday by deleting my entire Cygwin directory.  The new install procedure
posted yesterday (with instructions to use the xorg packages) worked great.
Near as I can tell, you don't need the Xfree86 packages for anything - at
least not for XP.

73,
Jim