[Xastir] Xastir on iBook

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 16 15:31:48 EDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Bruce, KQ4TV wrote:

> I had to remove the -Wl,--no-keep-memory from the Makefile in the
> xastir directory and the xastir/src directories but that now causes a
> new error:
>
> ld: Undefined sysmbols:
> _nl_langinfo

Instead, remove "-Wl,--no-keep-memory" from configure.ac, then go
through the ./bootstrap.sh and ./configure stages again.

I just added that flag to fix a Cygwin problem, and it compiles fine
on Linux and Cygwin so far.  Sorry to hear that it doesn't work on
Mac OSX.  We'll have to tie it into the OS-detection stuff because
of that.