[Xastir] RFD: Centering facility?

Gale D. Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Mon Apr 19 17:41:29 EDT 2004

Just my two cents worth.  The existing mouse-menu centering function
works ok, but it can be a pain to guess where the true center of the
screen is when you just want to move the display up or down a little
ways to put something at the top of bottom of the screen.  Case in
point, my primary display has my digi to the left of center and slightly
above the center line so I can see Sumter as well as an area to the west
of my location.  I  did get it where I wanted it, but it took several
tries as I had to guess where the actual center of the screen was when
trying to guess where to put the mouse.  There is an interstate to the
nort of me that I wanted to use as the upper border of the screen and it
was fun trying to guess where the center was to get the highway at the
very top of the screen without going past the desired location.

     Gale