[Xastir] OSX: Soundcard decode

Luc Dore VA2KSH va2ksh at airpost.net
Tue Apr 20 10:05:35 EDT 2004

Thanks for the hint towards the soundmodem package.  I did download the
0.7 version and started digging around a little and doing a clean
'make' on it is going to be a little harder than planned on an OSX box.
  The package uses mostly stuff that's availale such as gtk but does an
include of a library called linux/ax25.h -- which does not exist
anywhere for OSX.

I'll try to find it from the debian of freebsd trees and try to port it.

<sigh>

Luc D. -- VA2KSH
PGPid: 0x6A0DF068