[Xastir] Image Magick Question

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Sun Apr 25 13:45:12 EDT 2004

Thanks Gerry!

One more question, the ImageMagick I downloaded was 6.0. the development files
are 5.5.7... I assume that I should have delelopment files with the same
version number??? If so, I have yet to see something on the ImageMagick.org
web that says "development" files, so if someone could point me in the right
direction, that would be greatly appreciated...

-Joe
KA3NAM