[Xastir] Image Magick Question

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Apr 25 14:53:17 EDT 2004

IIRC, there's already been someone who snagged the IM 6.0 stuff and
declared it sown to ImageMagick's usual standard for breaking working code.

In other words, go snag the older RPMs, and manually do an 'rpm -Uvh
--force' on the older ones to make 'em install.  I don't know YaST well
enough yet to tell you how to accomplish same from YaST

I'm learning SuSE slowly as that's what's on my new Opteron cluster
that's supposed to be doing numerical wx predictions...

gerry