[Xastir] Image Magick Question

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 25 18:12:51 EDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Bennett, Joe wrote:

> One more question, the ImageMagick I downloaded was 6.0. the development files
> are 5.5.7... I assume that I should have delelopment files with the same
> version number??? If so, I have yet to see something on the ImageMagick.org
> web that says "development" files, so if someone could point me in the right
> direction, that would be greatly appreciated...

Installing IM from sources should install both the header files and
the libraries.  It's only for most Linux RPM packages that they
separate the two into different packages.

You might not have any luck with IM 6.0 yet.  One user tried it and
had zero success.  I don't think any developers have tried it yet.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer