[Xastir] Filter Parameter for Internet Server

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep at mikeathome.net
Wed Apr 28 09:18:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just installed xastir on linux and am startig to get it setup.

The only interface I have on that machine will be a connection to the Internet.

I can connect to a APRS server and I receive ALL the data, but I would like to use the filter to only receive local information.

I tried adding "V*" in the Filter Parameter input field but that doesn't seem to be working.

I looked at the docs but could not find anything on it.

Can someone tell me what it expecs to see?

Also, is there anyway to search through the archives of this list. I know you can browse, but a search would be great.

And lastly...  I get a pop-up window that says Contact program author for registration. Is that from Xastir? of maybe festival?
I'm also getting a pop-up "You are an unverified user, Internet access only." Which I take it is related.

Thanks,
Mike