[Xastir] Filter Parameter for Internet Server

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 28 11:17:43 EDT 2004

Check in the distribution for 'callpass' and run that with your callsign
as input to get a registration key.  The history is too sad to go into here.

For mo' better filter info, go to one of the 4 core servers, or the
multiple Tier 2 servers and look at their link for filter parameters.
"V*" means, I'm assuming, that you want only calls starting in 'V'

Based on the docs at http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSSrvr/javaprsfilter.htm
try 'b/v*' and see if it doesn't work better.

gerry