[Xastir] Xastir 1.3.xx and wx200d problems

Stefano Angelo Mario Lassini stefano at ieee.org
Wed Apr 28 10:14:56 EDT 2004

Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I am able to ascertain that many sockets on the wx200d side are left in a
CLOSE_WAIT state that causes them to hang forever (until the wx200d
process is killed and restarted). This happens both with sockets opened
from xastir and with sockets opened from the wx200 command line client for
wx200d, so it seems to be a problem that goes beyond xastir.

BTW, the connections are local, i.e. both xastir and the wx200d daemon are
running on the same machine (I might migrate wx200d to another machine
once I get this issue figured out).

--sam

--
Stefano 'SAM' Lassini