[Xastir] Re: Cygwin again

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Fri Apr 30 07:42:19 EDT 2004

At 12:33 29-4-2004 -0700, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Henk de Groot wrote:
> > I thought that Cygwin existed for quite some time, but when I look at the
> > strange X-windows behaviour then it shows a lot of signs of imaturity.
>
>It seems they change things often, trying to keep up with the latest
>stuff perhaps?

That is exactly whay I mean, the product is not stable, you cannot even
expect that at least the core functionality works. Anyway that being so the
only resolution to stay current and hope that if something is broken, it
will be fixed in the next update. That's what I do and what Cygwin users
should be aware of.

Kind regards,

Henk.