[Xastir] serial ports and tcpip

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Mon Aug 2 16:56:53 EDT 2004

Yes Curt, I can run a netcat on each end but the listening end has to be
started first in listen mode and then I get data.  Unfortunatly when trying
to set up the network weather in xastir, when you enable it it listens for a
couple of microseconds and doesn't give one time to go then and start the
netcat on the other end.  You get a hard fail in xastir since no data is
flowing or the socket doesn't exist yet.  I have yet to see an instance of
starting the data before starting the listener to work with netcat, and I
don't know why.