[Xastir] New Cygwin + CVS Xastir crashes on geo files

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Mon Aug 2 21:55:24 EDT 2004

Installed Cygwin last night....got Xastir running per the README.WIN32
(I've done this before just trying to do it again)

Got everything working that I thought should work and then I tried to load
a NWS radar geo.  Crash and burn. Tried loading one of the Online/*.geo
files and same issue.

ImageMagick acting up again?

Xastir cores with the following error to the screen....

assertion "list_info != (LinkedListInfo *) NULL" failed: file
"/home/harold/ports/ImageMagick/ImageMagick-6.0.3/magick/hashmap.c", line
1033