[Xastir] compiling on SuSE 9.1

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Aug 3 16:29:01 EDT 2004

> You didn't end up with ImageMagick support after loading in
> lcms-devel and reconfiguring?  Check the config.log file to see what
> it's complaining about now.  It might be something very simple.

  I hadn't gone back and reconfigured.  I was only looking at the errors
from make.  Now that I have reconfigured, reran make, and make
install-strip, the 'help/about' box tells me I have AX25, festival,
ImageMagick, and PCRE support.

  Pardon my caution, but I think I'll leave my laptop in this working,
stable state for now, and download and install the new development version
on another system...

--
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin