[Xastir] compiling on SuSE 9.1

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Aug 3 21:47:12 EDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> > On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Rick Green wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks!  It configured, compiled and installed fine.  The 'enable server
> > > port' button is there.  Now to see if it works...
> >
> > I just fixed a bug having to do with gating of objects/items
> > upstream through that listening socket.  It'll be in CVS later, but
> > the fix is very small/easy.

 the updated code compiled fine, is up and running.  I've got my new
laptop install pulling a filtered stream from indiana.aprs2.net, and my
old desktop install pulling the stream from the laptop.  The listening
port 2023 doesn't support user filter specs, does it?
  It doesn't appear to be sending any data 'upstream', however.  The
laptop icon has appeared almost instantly on the desktop, but the
desktop's 'house' icon hasn't yet appeared on the laptop.  I don't have a
TNC interface on either machine right now, so I've got no source of
external data to test upstream igating...

--
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin