[Xastir] compiling on SuSE 9.1

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Wed Aug 4 18:23:47 EDT 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Gerry Creager n5jxs wrote:

> /etc/ld.so.conf?  Did you look there?  Was the directory entry in there?
>   If so, or after it was added, did you rerun /sbin/ldconfig?

 Thanks.  I had some vague recollection that there was an index of
libraries somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on the specifics.

I'll put them back and put /usr/local/lib in the path.  That's a cleaner
solution, keep the 'foreign' libraries separate from the distribution
ones.

 --
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin