[Xastir] Crashing problem

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Fri Aug 6 05:45:55 EDT 2004

Rick,

Thanks for the hint.  Proximity alerts were enabled.  Since I don't
even have speakers connected to this box I turned off all the speech
alerts and recompiled --without-festival.

I now have a 15 min uptime so things look like they are going in the
right direction.  I'm off to configure my OSX client machines to get
their feed from the new server port and I can kill aprsd!

Thanks for the help,
Dana