[Xastir] maps

John Place jplace at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 10 15:05:20 EDT 2004

Have the following type of maps downloaded:

SC_Dorchester_County.prj    SC_Saluda_County.prj
SC_Dorchester_County.shp    SC_Saluda_County.shp
SC_Dorchester_County.shx    SC_Saluda_County.shx
SC_Edgefield_County.dbf     SC_Spartanburg_County.dbf
SC_Edgefield_County.prj     SC_Spartanburg_County.prj
SC_Edgefield_County.shp     SC_Spartanburg_County.shp
SC_Edgefield_County.shx     SC_Spartanburg_County.shx
SC_Fairfield_County.dbf     SC_Sumter_County.dbf
SC_Fairfield_County.prj     SC_Sumter_County.prj
SC_Fairfield_County.shp     SC_Sumter_County.shp
SC_Fairfield_County.shx     SC_Sumter_County.shx

Have them for three states. They load everytime I zoom or move the maps.
I probably don't have them set up correctly. Each state has it's own
directory. Does each county have to have its own directory?  Or, maybe I
have the wrong maps or to much. Any suggestions?

--
Amateur Radio
W4HNK  EM92vx