[Xastir] maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 11 13:07:07 EDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, John Place wrote:

> Are they available by all states? And where can they be downloaded?
> I think I used the maps from xastir.tamu.edu. To turn on layers? Are you
> refering to the configure tigermaps?

No.  That's only for the online maps.  For the downloadable
Shapefile vector maps they are separated by layer into different
sets of files.  In the Map Chooser you can choose which ones you
want to use.  If you organize them by layer into subdirectories,
then you can just click on subdirectories to select all the files
within/below.