[Xastir] North Bend (WA) APRS Gathering, Xastir demo?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 13 10:11:35 EDT 2004

Is anyone going to be setting up an Xastir demo laptop at the North
Bend gathering next month?  Hopefully one of our more advanced
users?

It's still unlikely that I'll be there.  Even if I were, I don't
have one of the current class of laptops to properly demonstrate all
the cool features to people.