[Xastir] Opentrac?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Aug 13 23:34:06 EDT 2004

I see a link from the xastir web site to a new 'opentrac' specification.
Reading the specification, it seems more generalized and potentially more
robust than the APRS spec.
  I saw a note that xastir has some support for the opentrac spec, but I
don't see where this might be specified in the config.  On what frequency
might I find opentrac traffic?  Is there any work going on to build a digi
network and/or igate/server support for this?

--
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin