[Xastir] same callsign, different SSID has same color track

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:15:12 EDT 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Tom Russo wrote:

> It can be turned off by changing a #define in db.c:
>
> #define MY_TRAIL_DIFF_COLOR    1    /* If 0, all my calls (SSIDs) will use one s
> pecial color (0/1) */
>
> The default (which I also don't like), is 0, resulting in the behavior
> you describe.

How many of you dislike the default behavior, where all callsigns
belonging to you get a blue track?

It's very easy to change it around so that your other stations get
assigned a new color, just like all the other mobiles out there.

If the concensus is to change it, I will.

Eventually I intend to add another button somewhere (probably
Station Info) that will allow you to sequence through the track
colors, then it won't be as much of an issue.