[Xastir] tnc-x

Hurt, Gerald gerald.hurt at Intrado.com
Tue Aug 17 18:24:21 EDT 2004

 Yes, you're right, I'm actually feeding GPS data among multiple
computers for testing, among other things... You know how it is, if it's
not more complex than it needs to be it's just not quite as much fun!
:-)  I can say the addition of the server port is pretty cool too,
that's letting me do some other stuff that I almost had considered
running aprsd or javaprs to do..

Jay