[Xastir] Anon CVS back up

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Fri Aug 20 14:46:07 EDT 2004

Just noticed that and did an update.  But I've noticed something very
odd now.   Suddenly I'm showing up in the middle of the pacific on my
own screen.  I haven't changed anything, and the location in my station
settings is still the same.

I'm also showing up in the right place on findu.net and when I look at
the incoming data and see my echo from a local digi it looks normal.

But on my screen my comment is getting cut off after the first three
letters and my longtitude is always showing up as '180 00 00.0W'

Since I haven't changed any settings and I still show up correctly on
findu I assume this is a new bug?

---
Jason
N8INJ