[Xastir] Anon CVS back up

Josh Keller jeepin95 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 15:16:51 EDT 2004

I just did a fresh install on a new system from CVS and I'm having a
related problem (I would think). From the beginning my station NOCALL
showed up at the left extent of the grid, although the position placed
it in the center. Using the Move My Station Here menu item changes the
position in config but just moves the display of it up and down the left
side of the grid.

It's only doing 3 characters of the comment also, maybe both of these
are in the fixes Curt mentioned for lunch time?