[Xastir] strcat/strcpy/strncpy functions

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Fri Aug 20 16:35:06 EDT 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I see you on findu just fine, in/near Yuma, AZ, so it must be a
> decode thing in Xastir.  I'll check into it.

Just to confirm for you - yep that's where I am/should be :D

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining since that's not my intent -
I just wanted to alert you to what appears to be a newly introduced bug
ASAP and figured the list was more expedient than the official bug
tracker.  Espically for something that's probably pretty simple and
potentially confusing for a new user if they suddenly can't see themselvs :D

Thanks as always for all your hard work.  After a few days of playing
with UI-View as it sucked info out of my xastir port I'm still glad to
have Xastir as my primary APRS software...even with PM UI's mapping sucks.

It would be nice to see things like the UI-Traffic,UI-Path plugins
developed for xastir but I guess that just means I need to find more
spare time and start digging into the code myself :) One of these days....

---
Jason