[Xastir] Compile error

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 23 12:57:26 EDT 2004

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Mike Fenske wrote:

> Just did another CVS update (15:10 PDT), compiles cleanly now, as usual :)
> Thanks Curt!!
>
> One warning, not sure how important is it:
>
> map_geo.c: In function `draw_geo_image_map':
> map_geo.c:1612: warning: long int format, int arg (arg 3)

If my line numbers jive with yours that's in a debug printf
statement, so it's not a big deal.  If the line number has changed
in the later CVS, I'd like to know so I can check which statement it
is again in mine.

If it's what I think it is, changes in the ImageMagick include
headers are probably the cause of it.  They probably changed it
recently in ImageMagick.

I'm not getting that warning.