[Xastir] Opinions on this document?

Steve West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sat Aug 21 08:51:03 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 20:56, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>
> > I'm toying with the idea of adding this document to our sources.  I
> > put it at this web address temporarily for people to look at:
> >
> >     http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/README.Getting-Started
> >
> > Comments?

Looks pretty good to me, but I haven't had a chance to comb through it.
I'll run through the steps this weekend to see how it goes on Sun Java
Desktop. I'm a bit behind with email because I've been having trouble
with my brain getting around all this Linux stuff after so many years of
BSD based systems. Not to mention flying to Punta Gorda in about 40
minutes.
--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems