[Xastir] Opinions on this document?

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Thu Aug 19 20:53:35 EDT 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> So, the next series of questions are, should we:
> 1) Expand the README.Getting-Started document to handle Cygwin as
>    well?
> 2) Expand the README.win32 document instead?
> 3) Create a README.Getting-Started.win32 document?

Having setup cygwin and xastir on a w2k box two months ago I have to say
that in any case, don't throw the current contents of README.win32 away.
The file was very useful in getting Xastir to run on Windows and I
succeeded in one try with the instructions. I was genuinely suprised it
was so easy, in the sense that the instructions were clear and to the
point, not that installing Xastir in Windows is easy compared to native
Windows programs.

   Tapio