[Xastir] List-Id changes

Bob Snyder rsnyder at toontown.erial.nj.us
Wed Aug 25 19:15:26 EDT 2004

If I ask real nicely, could we not change the List-Id: header that's
being added to the mailing list traffic? :-)

Right now it is:

It's been flipping between xastir.lists.xastir.org and
xastir.mail.xastir.org, which causes my procmail script to stop
dropping it in it's own folder until I change it. I think it has
changed 2 or 3 times so far.

I could use another header to filter on, but that seems to be the
right one to use, since it identifies the list. :-)

Bob N2KGO