[Xastir] List-Id changes

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Wed Aug 25 19:57:09 EDT 2004

Bob Snyder wrote:
> If I ask real nicely, could we not change the List-Id: header that's
> being added to the mailing list traffic? :-)

My thoughts exactly, but you beat me to sending the mail (and I use
sieve). As I have understood, the only purpose of the List-Id header is
to identify a list. If especially the part between <>-chars changes
every once and a while, the header is not of much use in sorting
incoming mail. Sure, I could use to/cc or some other header, but they
are not as reliable and exact as List-Id is. Or should be..

   Tapio