[Xastir] xastir on a laptop mobile?

Chris frisco at ar15.com
Thu Aug 26 12:29:54 EDT 2004

Bingo!

Thanks Curt...a quick change shows it works...will test later tonight.

I had setup on just regular TNC.  I am using the KPC-3+ file, just modified a little.

I assume now I can use the "smart beacon" feature within Xastir?

BTW...I'm the kind of person that throws out the instructions that comes with new toys and get to the good stuff....I really should slow down and RTFM.

Thanks,
Chris