[Xastir] Mailing lists flaky for me

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 27 10:28:49 EDT 2004

I'm getting (I think) most of the messages to the lists, but at
least on the Xastir lists I'm _not_ getting some of them.  I don't
know whether it's flakiness between the list server and my ISP, spam
filtering at my ISP, or what, but I'd certainly like it to be a bit
more reliable.

The original "Creating own vector maps?" message didn't get to me,
but J. Lance Cotton's response did.