[Xastir] Mailing lists flaky for me

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Mon Aug 30 03:26:39 EDT 2004

I've also been having some odd issues and don't use arrl.net.

I've got my own mail server and have seen some messages that I only see
when someone replies to them - the originals never get to me.  And I
don't have my xastir mails going though the spam filter.

I have also gotten a couple of the bounce probes - and at least one of
them it looked like there is something wrong with the way the computer
hosting the lists is configured - my server complained about getting two
"HELO" commands in the same message.

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ