[Xastir] Xastir to monitor a bicycle ride/race

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Aug 30 15:13:06 EDT 2004

Some interesting information Greg!

What type of trackers do you use? Does the group have several or are you
dependant on the volunteers to provide their own?

We are located in temporary locations and do not have readily available access
to the internet...and the officials are on the move (it's a 2-day event; one
way one day, the reverse the next). Where do you get your internet
connectivity? Is this a full-time IGate or is it setup just for the event?

What is the custom tool that you mention - is it a simple list of items or
does it place the buses on a map?

--
William McKeehan
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net