[Xastir] Mac OS X Compiling Question

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed Dec 1 11:47:40 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:18 AM, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Perhaps some of the Mac-heads who are developers can squeeze those
> tests into the autoconf stuff.  Any takers?

Just remember there are multiple variants; some stuff could be Fink,
Darwinports, or in the standard location (/usr/local, etc).

I've had the best success building from source _without_ the help of
fink or darwinports.  Using information from N1OFZ's web page got me
over the hump with shapelib support, but I used standard source tarball
./configure and make for everything else.

-Jason
kg4wsv