[Xastir] Mac OS X Compiling Question

Jon Ogden na9d-2 at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 2 00:20:28 EST 2004

You know, looking back over your e-mails and the e-mails of others,
I've installed the BSD subsystem, but maybe not the X11SDK.  I'll go
download that and try.

Also, I am running the latest rev of Panther.

Jon

On Dec 1, 2004, at 6:46 AM, N1OFZ wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Did you install the Developer Tools as well as X11?  According to your
> email you read up on it on the web.  I know a number of people have
> installed successfully via my instructions
> (http://n1ofz.connares.org/software/Xastir).  What version of OS X are
> you running?
>
> Dana
> N1OFZ

-------------------------------------
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Webpage: http://www.na9d.net

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."

                 - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

- Get the best broadband service from Speakeasy:
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/61177