[Xastir] dumb question du jour

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Dec 2 18:16:49 EST 2004

Tricky tricky... found it...

There are TWO copies of xastir executable in my PC... one at /usr/bin the other
at /usr/local/bin

Appearently, the one at /usr/bin was in the path first and running.  I never
CHMOD'ed it.... fixed.

This stems from my initial install of xastir was apt-get install, then I
switched over the CVS... and the CVS version is more up to date, and has the
different/new directory structure.

Wes