[Xastir] dumb question du jour

J. Lance Cotton josecanuc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:32:08 EST 2004

On Thu,  2 Dec 2004 17:12:35 -0500, Wes Johnston <wes at kd4rdb.com> wrote:
> KC4PL suggested I do chmod 4555 as well, and I tried it on the phone with him a
> few hours ago.  No dice.  We even check my user groups based on his working
> setup.  Dont mean to keep shooting down suggestions... hoping to find something
> that works.

Also, try to get the program "listen" to work before you try something
bigger like xastir. You need to run it with root privileges, and it
has some options that might help. It basically shows you everything
going in or out of an ax.25 port.

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightnigflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.