[Xastir] MacOS X Update - Compile success

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 4 11:24:50 EST 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Jon Ogden wrote:

> xastir: no decode delegate for this image format
> `/Users/jon/.xastir/tmp/map.png'.

That's a message from ImageMagick, not from Xastir.  ImageMagick is
having trouble locating it's modules for the different file formats.
This is most often seen on Windows.  README.win32 has a bit about
it.  Grep for "MAGICK_HOME" in that file.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer