[Xastir] Need Binary Package Links/Installation Help Links

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 6 16:18:43 EST 2004

I created a new link on the Xastir home page called "Binary
Downloads".  The previous "Downloads" link was renamed to "Source
Downloads".

The "Binary Downloads" page needs more on it!

If you've created binary packages for Xastir, or install docs for
various operating systems, please submit your links.

I know there are RPM's out there, probably DEB files and other
formats as well.  If all the relevant files are available in an OS
distribution, we could note that on the page as well.

Send me links and any relevant details that'd help me to place them
properly on the web page.

Thanks!