[Xastir] Slightly OT

J. Lance Cotton josecanuc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:01:30 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:48:38 -0800 (PST), Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Mark A. Lewis wrote:
> > I have a version of Gvim for Windows I really like. All the power of VI
> > with a Windows GUI. I even use it in place of notepad for windows files.
>
> But wait, if you have VI and put it in a GUI, you just lost most of
> the power of VI!

Nah... I use gvim on win32 at work and it's great. I never use the
menus. Being gvim means I don't have to mess with windows' console
windows and can use vi settings to adjust my fonts, etc.

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightnigflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.