[Xastir] odd crash.

Dan Brown brown at brauhausdc.org
Tue Dec 7 15:35:46 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Dana wrote:

> Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:27:36 -0500
> From: Dana <dr at micrologic.com>
> To: Dan Brown <brown at brauhausdc.org>
> Cc: xastir at xastir.org
> Subject: Re: [Xastir] odd crash.
>
> I don't see that problem at all.  However I am running OSX 10.3.6.  I do have
> all the security patches install and I am using Xastir updated from cvs about
> 30 minutes ago.

And, I just noted I goofed on the OS version (10 points to anyone who can
guess where I cam up with 10.1.3  hihi) I'm at Mac OS 10.3.6, also.

Started a fink install of Openmotif, but it barfed with:

Xmos.c: In function `GetQualifiedDir':
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_age'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_age'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_age'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_age'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_comment'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_age'
Xmos.c:275: error: structure has no member named `pw_comment'

etc.

Am grabbing the latest Xcode tools and the November GCC update to install,
to make sure that isn't the issue.

brown at brauhausdc.org