[Xastir] Cygwin and dbfawk

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 8 16:52:01 EST 2004

At the point your compile failed, you had compiled all of the *.c
files properly and attemping to link them together into an
executable.

Try running "make" at that stage to see if it will just do that part
and then stop.  It's possible that all the stuff before that used up
your extra memory so that it was memory-starved by the time it got
to that stage.

Something to try anyway.

If it works, then you can type "make install" and you'll be all set.

If you type ./update-xastir again, it'll start from scratch and do a
"make clean", which wipes out the previously compiled modules and
you'll be back where you started.

You could copy it to another script name, comment out the
bootstrap/configure/make clean portions, and run that to complete
the compile/install process.