[Xastir] Online Server Problem/Question

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 13 23:12:44 EST 2004

Just as a contrast, I've had few problems with that raster, on RedHat
and Fedora.  However, I almost always replaced the RH-enabled
ImageMagick with a selected version.

As I said earlier, I will look at getting some spare time and breaking
USRadar into 6-10 smaller regions for user selection.  That should help.

Now... if I were to relocate to where I'm visiting this week, I'd not
need to really consider a radar overlay.

It last rained on 15 NOV, and before that, on 25 NOV... almost a year
before.

73 from Doha, Qatar,
gerry n5jxs