[Xastir] help with topo lines overlayed

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Wed Dec 15 00:58:14 EST 2004

  Ok, I've seen the sample shots of topo lines overlaied on Terraserver
imagry and other maps.  And I've read in the README.MAPS that this is
done with SDTS data.  There's also a link that suggests getting the
"hypsography" but I can't find any such beast at the link provided.  I
do find the National "Hydrography" Dataset.

I have support for everything compiled into Xastir including GDAL/OGR
but even after reading all the docs and some pages google found I can't
figure out where to get the data files to do topo lines for my area.

Any more detailed pointers?

----
Jason